Saturday, January 23, 2010

Deal of the Week

I got an awesome deal last week before we headed out for our mini-vacation to Disney World and I thought I'd share it with you!  I was looking for some good walking shoes as I knew I would be doing a lot of walking around Disney.  It's usually hard for me to find a shoe that doesn't make my feet hurt at some point but this time I think I happened onto some really good shoes at an even better price.  I went to Walmart to get a few last minute items for our trip and decided to check out their shoe department.  I found these Danskin sneakers and decided to try them on.  They were definitely comfortable in the store but would they stand up to hours of walking?  Well, at a price of only $20 I figured it wouldn't be too bad if they didn't work out.  I got them in the charcoal gray color with some small dark purple accents so they actually blend in well with dark-washed jeans.  You won't have that "mommy" look with the bright white sneakers and dark, bootcut jeans.  Anyway, we walked and walked and walked for 5 days and I can honestly say my feet never hurt once!  This is an amazing "feet" for me!  haha...

The great thing is they also make little girl's sneakers so I got a pair for my 4-year old and they were only $10.  She loved them and wore them all over Disney and didn't have any complaints either. 

I don't get paid for endorsing Danskin but I definitely will be going back for another pair when these wear out.  Good deal...almost a steal!  Let me know if you bump into any good deals this week. 

1 comment:

  1. this is interesting! i wondered if wal-mart had good tennies. i'll check these out for my girls next time!

    ReplyDelete